call today 251-216-3785

March 2019 Archives

When should you go for a 504 placement instead of an IEP?

Alabama’s schools provide multiple options to provide children with disabilities a better chance of learning the material in a safe environment. Most parents who have to sign up for these types of programs have heard of individualized education programs (IEPs), and those who do not qualify for it are worried how their kid will make it through with their condition.

Do you know if you're eligible for workers' compensation?

Compensation for injury as a concept has been around for thousands of years. Historians trace the root of the system back to Mesopotamia more than 2,000 years before the common era. Back then, the loss of an eye entitled the victim to one half of a mina of silver from the person who caused the damage.

Steele Law, LLC | 3 W Claiborne St. |Monroeville, AL 36460 | Phone:251-216-3785 | Fax: 251-575-7089 | Map and Directions